Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sunny Swimming

Ellen:

On  Tesday  I  had   A  swiming  meet.I did A lot of avents.It was fun.I jouned the night of colombiss swim team.Idid all for stroks.Backstrok,Butterfly,Freestile,Breststrok,and I did A realay.It was fun.


Ellen just before an event.


Owen:

I went to my sisters swim practice her name is ellen and  it was on tuesday and  when it was on i went to vbs a place called cumms kids.

  Owen got the game ball after his last baseball game.
He went 3 for 3 and tagged out two baserunners.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog! I am so proud of both of you!! Nice game Owen!! and way to go Ellen for joining the swim team! I can't wait to watch both of you! Love, Grandma Gugel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure had fun being with you this past weekend! We will see you on Thursday!
    Love, Grandma Gugel

    ReplyDelete